#003 | ‘The Letters from No One’ | TPS Overview (3)
Released on February 24, 2021
Blake and Josh continue their discussion of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. They examine the themes, characters, foreshadowing and more of Chapter 3: The Letters from No One.
- Chapter Summary
- Key Theme– Us vs. Them mentality
- Character Development– The Dursleys utter rejection of the magical world
- World Building– Hogwarts, Wizard Post, Owls, Smeltings, and Stonewall High.
- Literary Device– Suspense: what does the letter say? Who wrote it? Will Harry be able to read it?
- Foreshadowing– The resilience of Harry Potter
- Significance– The Dursleys have been keeping things from Harry
Learn more about the owls