#010 | ‘Hallowe’en’ | TPS Overview (10)
Released on April 14, 2021
Blake and Josh continue their discussion of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. They examine the themes, characters, foreshadowing and more of Chapter 10: Hallowe’en.
- Chapter Summary
- Key Theme– Belonging
- Character Development– Ron’s lack of tact and the beginning of friendship
- World Building– Troll in the Dungeon!
- Literary Device– Development of the ‘Snape Villain’ motif
- Foreshadowing– Harry’s instincts
- Significance– The trio’s friendship cemented