#011 | ‘Quidditch’ | TPS Overview (11)
Released on April 21, 2021
Blake and Josh continue their discussion of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. They examine the themes, characters, foreshadowing and more of Chapter 11: Quidditch.
- Chapter Summary
- Key Theme– Allegiance and Teamwork
- Character Development– Nicholas Flamel and Quidditch teams
- World Building– Quidditch– does this sport make sense?
- Literary Device– Situational Archetype: Good vs Evil
- Foreshadowing– Harry’s first snitch/flesh memory and Snape/Quirrell curse and counter-curse
- Significance– Harry’s quidditch prowess & clues about the Philosopher’s stone