#082 | ‘The Egg and the Eye’ | GoF Overview (25)
Released on March 22, 2023
Blake and Josh begin their discussion of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. They examine the themes, characters, foreshadowing and more of Chapter 25: The Egg and the Eye.
- Chapter Summary
- Key Theme– Appearance & Reality
- Character Development– Moaning Myrtle, Snape/Mad-Eye
- World Building– Prefects Bathroom
- Foreshadowing– Moody and the Marauder’s Map. The one thing Moody hates is a death eater who got free (looking at snape on the map).
- Significance– Harry knows what he has to do for the second task. Harry no longer has access to the Marauder’s map.
Check out the Muffliato Podcast Website